WELCOME TO NATURE'S ENVY
Nature's Envy Salon & Day Spa is the premier Aveda Concept Salon Spa serving the Grand Haven area for more than twenty years.
- My hair looks and feels fantastic! Rachel did an awesome job, and was so down to earth it made conversation easy and fun! I'll be back!
- I have been one of Emily's clients for years. I have never had a negative experience with her and she's always honest about my hair. I trust her guidance on color and cut options. She's one of the best hair stylists I have ever been too, which is why I haven't left! Thank you Emily! You're the best :)
- Kara is amazing. Even when I don't know exactly how I want to change my hair, she always has amazing ideas. She knows just want to do to make me feel beautiful. She is very friendly and does a great job!
- Bridgett is friendly, accommodating, sweet, creative, and helpful. So happy she is my stylist. I receive compliments ALL the time! Kudos to her!
- I enjoy Nature's Envy from the time I stop in for any service. The staff is always helpful and knowledgeable. Fabulous service at affordable prices! Highly recommended!
- Our experience at the spa was fantastic. Three of us enjoyed several spa services and the scheduling was spot on to allow us to have our mani/pedi and make up time together. Your stylists are professional and the salon is clean and bright. Thank you for making our girls spa day extra enjoyable.
- I started using Nature's Envy Salon & Day Spa a few months ago and it has been wonderful. I am impressed with the services and professionalism offered. From the greeting as I enter to the end of my appointment I feel as I am their number one concern. I've had massages from Andrea and my hair done by Kendra and am extremely pleased. I brought my mother in-law in for a pedicure and she was very happy. I've enjoyed my experiences so much that I've given out gift certificates for family and friends. Treat yourself to the great services they offer.
- I've been a client of Molly's for over 10 years. She is fantastic and the only one I trust to cut my thick curly hair.
- Everyone was very customer oriented. My husband was treating me to a mani/pedi and they did their best to fit me in with a phone call the same day. I also set up another appointment the same day due to being very happy with the services. I have found myself a new salon and will not go anywhere else.
- The staff is always so friendly and accommodating! I wouldn't go anywhere else for hair services or products!
- Jessica was WONDERFUL! The experience truly made my day, wedding, and trip so relaxing. I felt so beautiful for the wedding. Thank you all very much!
I had a 90 minute massage and it was amazing, I also got a hair cut that was super cute. The salon is very inviting and friendly. Will be going back.
The staff at Nature’s Envy is amazing. I came in with a hair color I didn't like and Ann fixed it in half the time it took to get it the way it was to start with... and then on my wedding day they saved us TWO times. They fit my cousin who was one of my bridesmaids in for an updo, and then when my updo lady canceled on my mom after being 15 mins late and fighting with me about hair extentions, they fit my mom in and gave her a beautiful updo in 15 mins. I will be coming to Nature’s Envy for everything from now on, and so will my mom! :)
Heidi did a wonderful job with my hair color and style. Very nice girls here. Friendly, professional, lovely salon, and really love the quick and easy response time for an appointment. Highly recommend them.
Love Nature's Envy. Heidi was fantastic and did a wonderful job with my mess of hair. I'm super happy and will always return.